Here is what my seats looked liked. My back seats are in good shape, but the driver’s seat was very cracked (surface cracks only, not through the leather), and the side bolsters had been reupholstered by the previous owner. You can see in some of these pictures that the dye on these sections didn’t match that well.
I had heard others on the varios discussion groups report good results with Leathrique products, and I had been using their Rejuvenator oil and Prestine Clean products for a few months with excellent results. I can say that they far outpeform any other leather care products I have tried, especially Lexol. This is the only stuff I’ve used that actually seems to bring the leather back to life. I already had these two products, so for the restoration I sent them a small swatch from beneath my back seat and they sent a custom matched quart of dye, a quart of prepping agent, and 4 oz of crack filler.
Overall I am very happy with the durability of the dye. I have seen no deredation of the dye coat or color. But you can see in the close up that some of the old cracks are visible again. I figure this will be an ongoing issue, but as of now they are more creases than cracks. At some point I may refill them and redye the section in question.